Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ubuntu Compatibility

I have been installing Ubuntu and other Lunux distributions on variety of hardware. I am trying to compile a list of machines that I ran or I am currently running Ubuntu.

8.04 LTS
  • Dell Vostro 200
  • Dell Vostro 1400
  • Dell Latitude D430
  • Dell Precision 380
  • Dell Dimension 3000
  • Dell Dimension E520
  • Insignia PC D400a
7.10
  • Dell Vostro 200
  • Dell Vostro 1400
  • Dell Latitude D430
  • Dell Precision 380
  • Dell Dimension 3000
  • Dell Dimension E520
  • Dell Optiplex GX150
  • HP Media Center m7250n
  • HP Compaq DC7700
  • HP ZT1430
  • Compaq Deskpro Workstation
  • Insignia PC D400a
7.04
  • Dell Precision 380
  • Dell Dimension E520
  • Dell Optiplex GX150
  • HP Media Center m7250n
  • HP ZT1430
  • HP e-pc P3
6.06 LTS
  • Dell Precision 380
  • Dell Optiplex GX150
  • HP Media Center m7250n
  • HP ZT1430
  • HP e-pc P3

No comments: